Carlton Hotel Kinsale
Freshly cooked fish for dinner
Spa relaxation room
Hotel Exterior Day
View from the Hotel
Aphrodite Hills by C Spa
Spa Treatment 3
See & Do in Kinsale, CorkRathmore Road, Kinsale, Cork, Ireland.
Tel: 021 4706000 Email: email@example.com
Cork is a region full of colour and contrasts, which includes some of Ireland's most attractive and colourful landscapes. From the bustling friendly streets of Cork City, to the rugged beauty of West Cork, the tranquillity and enchantment of North Cork and the holiday atmosphere of East Cork, Cork is a land of diversity waiting to be discovered and enjoyed.
The town of Kinsale is widely regarded as the Gourmet Capital of Ireland and is famous for its majestic harbour location, gourmet restaurants, superb golf courses, including the Old Head Golf Links, narrow winding streets and historical attractions. Kinsale is the most picturesque town in the South West of Ireland with one of the only remaining 17th Century star shaped forts in Europe.
Carlton Hotel Kinsale is ideally placed to provide your company with the ultimate experience. So if you're planning a corporate event, private party or team building session please see below an outline of the activities we can organise.
- Target Archery: Serious coaching mixed with fun and games ensure that even if you're a novice, our instructors (one of whom is an ex-Olympian) will get you right on target.
- Laser Clay Shooting: These are REAL shotguns that have been re-modeled to fire nothing more than an infrared beam at clays launched from a traditional clay launcher. The Result... all the excitement of a traditional clay pigeon shoot without any of the associated dangers.
- Boat trips and sightseeing tours: Experience Kinsale on our high speed power boats!
- Horse Riding: Kinsale Equestrian Centre caters for all levels from beginner – novice – intermediate through to advanced level and for both children and adults. Please click here for more information.
- Outdoor Activities: Will and Away provides outdoor activities in beautiful settings at or near the Carlton Hotel Kinsale and beyond... whatever the weather!